14.11.10

Smile.

They see me smile. That's what I want them to see. Or maybe that's what they want to see. Who wants to explore the inner sorrows-hidden pains. Who wants to see you weep when they can watch you smile. Smile with you. Happy. We're all happy. My laughter is loud. As loud as the voice in my head. The one that screams 'you're lonely' 'you're a fake'. The one that tells me to break down-or give up, but do something. Something, anything. Stop the pretence-why are u living a lie. Who cares if they see you break down-if u wear your pain on ur sleeve. Now introducing-the summer line called depression. I care-they care. Noone wants to be put through that. Uncomfortable silences and empty 'aaws' 'I get it'. No you don't. Why should you. Why do I still expect it.

Smile. Plaster it. Layer it thick. Smile-thru the pain. Smile. It doesn't matter how you feel-what they see. Just smile.

3 comments:

Myne said...

I guess life is not always sweetness and light. take care dear...

doll (retired blogger) said...

are u ok flabby?

Hit me at dolchic@gmail.com if you need to talk.

Hugs*

Anonymous said...

hey love, hope you are okay. when we are depressed, God is always there to comfort us