1.7.12


I wanted you to tell me who you wanted me to be, so I could become that person for you. Was I not pretty enough maybe? I wanted to look exactly how you pictured attractive to look. More make-up? less? Natural hair? Braids up to there? Bigger? Smaller? Thinner? Fatter? How much shorter did you need me to be? I love flats Much taller? I really like heels too. What did you need me to listen to? Watch? read? did you want me to even read at all? I wanted to put my interests aside and fall in love with yours. I wanted to laugh exactly when you laughed in the movie. I wanted all the things you found funny to be funny to me. Everything you were interested in, I wanted to know first. So I could tell you, show you. So you could love me. I needed you to tell me who you needed me to be. So you could love me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your writing brings out my emotional side! Touches a nerve everysingle time. I want say more about this particular piece but the right words elude me at this moment in time,

Nonye said...

just stumbled on your blog and i'm hooked! beautiful!

Teuvo Vehkalahti said...

This blog is through a nice to meet new people and their land, culture and nature. Come and look at you Teuvo Kuvat - Teuvo images, both at the same time will be my blog collection flag depicting your country's flag to rise higher. You should also tell all your friends to my blog by fermentation. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

Air Jordan 3 Joker Cheap,lebron shoes cheap sale,shoeokay said...

Air Jordan 3 Joker Cheap
Air Jordan 11 Black Red Sale
Air Jordan 12 Cheap
Nike Kobe 8 Hornets
Nike Lebron 10 Sale
Air Jordan 7 Obsidian Cheap

Unknown said...

I love your style of writing..filled with emotion and very relatable.