11.1.12

Challenge/Competition

Happy new year my lovelies!!!

I haven't ever done a competition or challenge, so her goes both!

For 30 days, I'm going to write a short story every day.

But the ideas are going to come from you. It can be a title, the first line of the story...even a word! be creative.

For every idea, I use...the person gets a printed copy and signed copy of the story sent to them in the post.

At the end of the challenge...everyone who participates will be randomly entered into a draw to win a printed/signed copy of all the stories. BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW! ONE DAY IT COULD BE WORTH SOMETHING!!! The winner would also receive other things that have not yet been identified at this point, because c'mon! I just thought of this!

lol

You can submit ideas by commenting on this post and then any of the posts in the next 30 days. You can give as many as you want. You can also tweet me the ideas @sexywriter

I promise to think more carefully about the details of the competition and come up with better prices.

But please participate guys!

xxx

2 comments:

Nirati said...

* Forbidden Love
* Fat people too deserve love,right?
* Alive
* Uncensored
* Acid
* Forever & Always
* Dreams
* Insanity
( will come up with more I guess, will tell you)
Superfabulouslyamazingsexywow idea, this.
xo

Rubina said...

- LOVE , LIFE AND LEMONS
- MARRIED TO AN ALIEN
- SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING
- JUST WHAT WE NEEDED
- SENSES HIGHTENED
- TRULY BLESSED
- CATCH THAT JUGGLER
- STUPIDITY IS NOT A CRIME

Many many more to come. Hope you like.