19.5.08

Goodbye Mr Fineboy!

i'm psychic..i was studying intensly..taking notes and all..next thing..(something) said..just check up on mr fine boys page..and lo and behold..new post!! but..what? i can actually see the end of the post..normally his posts are like 3 chapters long! ok..fair enough..the gist is short!! what?? *rubs eyes* he's what?? leaving?? what??

I've read many blogs!! (well what can u do when ur supposed to be working)..and a lot of them made me think 'this is funny'..even if my mouth didnt even twitch..fine boys blog is the ONLY blog that made me LOL..laugh out very loud! that kind of ugly laughter that makes chinese people sharply say 'ishpiwando'..i'm sorry..someone did this to me..im not evn trying to be racist!!..but seriously..*sigh*..this blog is not for laughs..its for exploration of emotions...i have a jokes blog!lol..(yes im jobless enuf to have two blogs)..but..what is blogsville going to be now!!

Infact..whats wrong with everyone?? Why is everyone up and leaving?? I'm actually sad (this isnt weird is it)..but its easy to actually feel close to someone because of the way they write..(dont judge me)...*sigh*..i wish i didnt read that post..then i can actually tell myself that he will be back to post! for now..i log off my computer(actually..the library computer..but that spoils the drama)..and just go and weep(for like 5 seconds..cos i have to read for exams)

Goodbye Mr Fineboy!!

xx

ps just remembered something..three new nija film quotes..

guy1-so..u want her watched?
guy2- ur guess is as good as mine..
wtf??

girl-'the brain is a sophisticated organ..most times it escapes the mind!'err...??

hotshot doctor- 'are u serious of what ur talking about??'

kai..nollywood is mezzed up!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

agree with you, Mr Fineboy is the only blog that has made me laugh on a kentro level..lol. As in that dude defines funny mehn.Pity he is going!

How have your exams been?

Anonymous said...

girl-'the brain is a sophisticated organ..most times it escapes the mind!'err...??"

Lawl, escapes the mind ke? what the..??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I refuse to be distracted from my own exams!!(*cough*)

Patience is a virtue dear. ( I loveth that sayin)

I blog not till exams are done and dusted.Finito :P

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Did Fineboy say he was leaving for good? That bastard....

Off to verifya nd then hunt him down on Facebook...

I think this is my first time here...

NaijaBabe said...

Lol...naija movies are realled messed up

Lady said...

"the brain escapes the mind???" ...hmm am still thinking bout that one...IT JUST MIGHT BE DEEP OOO...LOL
and funny cos am officially a day old on blogsville...but i read mr.fineboy's entire blog just a couple of days ago....and i agree....

134ElitZ Magazine said...

i kno eh..fineboy is actually leaving..just when i found him. he's HILARIOUS!